- E-commerce, It's another name is electronic commerce, electronic commerce is trading in products or services using computer networks, like Internet.
- Electronic commerce draws on technologies like mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, Online marketing, , online transaction processing, supply chain management EDI(electronic data interchange), inventory management systems data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the WWW for at least one part of the transaction's life cycle, although it may also use other technologies such as e-mail.
- The web design individuals will work in teams covering different rules of the design process, although some designers will cover them all.
- So many businesses are developing their ecommerce website seriously estimate the amount of time required to properly develop the site. In actual fact, the technical side of things is straightforward, and it's the creation of writing and high quality images of good product descriptions that really takes the time.
E-commerce businesses may employee some or all of the following:
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third party business to customers or customers to consumer sales.
- Online shopping web sites for retail sales direct to customers (Consumers).
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters).
- Business to business buying and selling.
- Business to business electronic data interchange(EDI).
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media.
- Engaging in pretail for launching new products and services.